How about the return of the slaughter?

I liked to play a lot, because I won a lot of mods and they really need to build a good defense and attack team. You could put one on this week. @JB.Scopely

5 Likes

Wow we did it, ladies and gents. We found that one person that actually liked onslaught

Onslaught is all the fun of a cross region raid tournament, but without those pesky milestones or exciting rewards

22 Likes

Milestones would be nice, rewards im fine without, games already a job, onslaught is alright, i get some gold mods and league points up easy

3 Likes

But yea how dare you op have your own opinion!

1 Like

I liked it because I won a lot of gold mods and because it is not worth real money in this game, better to enjoy what they give for free.

5 Likes

My team is not with debut characters, it has normal characters and the mods help a lot. You can not complain when Scopely is giving away good things for free.

2 Likes

I like Onslaught

3 Likes

You are fine without rewards? Please elaborate on what exactly you get from onslaught, aside from the 1% chance to get a gold crit set burn mod.

Onslaught was the worst event to ever exist hands down .

6 Likes

So basically it is exactly like crw, is it not ? :joy::joy:

No but seriously, this is the worst attempt ever made to being fun.

1 Like

Epeen ego.

We are waiting for them in the region too! Taliafero loves the onslaught!

2 Likes

In the last slaughter I had I won 7 gold mods and they were really cool. I think there are people who are not so lucky. In the penultimate I won a 13.

2 Likes

I dont play this game for rewards, rewards are a nice bonus, no rewards also makes it so it doesnt turn into a job of having to grind or spend to get an extra lilth or bennidict. All in all its called an opinion, this is mine, no one has to agree with it or like it but that doesnt change my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

unnamed

:thinking: I just can’t decide which one I like more. Watch paint dry simulator or Yawnslaught. It’s a toughie! :smirk:

2 Likes

One good thing I like about Onslaught is that it helps get milestone points for leagues. Aside from that, don’t really care about it.

giphy

1 Like

Bean cans are suppose to drop from raids & yawnslaugh…but there’s no yawnslaugh :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Never once won anything worth it except maybe 2 elite character tokens in Onslaught. Terrible event imo.

1 Like

Wrong, I mentioned I liked onslaught and the whole community went on a rant. Lol

1 Like