Horrible rewards

Are they doing this on purpose to piss people off? Why give random museum collection rewards why not choice boxes? At this rate by the time the collections ends I’m gonna have alot of collections I’m never gonna cash in because I get a different reward every time for toons I’m not interested in…

4 Likes

they don’t care at all,i have been asked the same thing for 2 month and only respond i got from @GR.Scopely is “passed to the team”

2 Likes

With choice boxes the same people would win over and over. Then we would have someone make a thread about the same person winning over and over. Sounds fun…

4 Likes

This. If you dont need the reward, save your stuff and let someone else take this.

2 Likes

Unless u see the same person winning the same reward over and over again no way of claiming that many S toons? I guess it’s only a problem with some regions… I’d rather get 100 of whatever I want than random 100 of something I’m not gonna complete

Nothing will change unless whales stop spending.

2 Likes

It never happened, it’ll never happen.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.