Hordes Tokens Error

I have been going back and forth for 2 days, in about 6 different messages with Scopely support about the error they made combining my 2 caches of Hordes Tokens.

I started with this^^^

And ended up with this^^^

They stated they credited me 60 to the original 96 two different times. I keep saying 90 should have been credited to the 96, where did the other 30 go? The tokens are cashed in stash by 100 at a time, so I clearly couldn’t have spent the missing 30. Anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

Just FYI, others are having the same issue. JB was gathering information earlier today, and as it’s after his normal working hours now, I’m expecting more communication on this tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’ll give it some time then. I feel like the math is pretty simple. If the took 90, why not give 90 back… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yup, the same thing happened to me this morning. I had enough for a pull and now I only have 55. I asked where the remaining tokens were and got no answer from support.

So stupid giving fractional amounts of horde tokens like each token has some super value.

1 Like

I’ve got the same problem, yet mine weren’t consolidated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.