Hordes rewards suck

I beat every milestone and as a reward I got 3 bronze mods, 2 gold, 2 burts, 1 lilith and 35 cake. Wow. And I have 40 cans left. So disappointing. The only good that came out of it is I pulled a 5* ascendable Rick all out war. I’m going to say that’s my prize. Lol.

not just the rewards…

2 Likes

Rise to power sorry* I also pulled a 5* Jesus, 5Darlene, 5 Christa, and 26 4* and 41 cakes total. I pulled 6 and 35.

Maybe you can make a short ´how to beat s teams’ lol

2 Likes

Run away!!!

Can’t let them get the best of me. That 5* rick made it kinda worth it. True I have several focus toons now but he’s still a decent pull.

I focused my walkers on killing a lesser character, which still gives you enemy lines broken and rewards you.

1 Like

Who’s that in a team pete pete christa prya and another s?

Absolutely disappointing!

2 Likes

I’d go for priya lol.she’s the weaker of those as far as hp. Unless Pete gets fired up. That’s a pretty stout team. Also if you got fodder and armor. Idk man. That’s how I did it. I just piled on the walkers and armored them. I got through.

@TayTron @GR.Scopely

What is wrong with this picture?
Oh yes the rewards on this wheel are beyond awful!
I mean dog darn awful.
They couldn’t get worse, they seriously could not!

What is your problem Scopely?

2 Likes

Look up there​:point_up_2::point_up_2: I worked my butt off and it only took 16 cans to complete every milestone in the first hour and half of this event. And look at my grand prize. 2 burts and 41 cakes. Useless mods that were like 2-3 of each. 2 gold mods. And no usable collectibles. I’m 600 cones away from Priya. I don’t want cake! Shoulda been a choice! Please help us out.

Telling me they need to throw us a bone with these collectables. War is gonna be crap this weekend with all these S Class flying about

heheh I saved my cans for next hordes
this is trash, 2 days off for me

2 Likes

I like how they snuck 3 Red Velvet Burt pulls into the milestones just to double the suckage

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lucky! Still better then most. I’m so very disheartened.

There is no real point to play this game if this is going to keep up

2 Likes

The bad part is I want to be happy in this game. I truly do. I like the community and my friends and gameplay. But lately its just dropping off too bad. We’ve had a 4 month drought on prizes. Oh well.

My second Alpha wanted Dale but it doesn’t matter anyways all going past these Toons much rather S class collectibles

1 Like