Hordes rewards are crap

what a surprise there trash

5 Likes

This event is horrible. They changed everyone’s defense to real defense. A day is not long enough to get the right cards. And testing defenses doesn’t seem to work. Miserable

14 Likes

Totally agree, 3 pulls, 200, 200, 1000

They pretty much just screwed people’s chances of getting Piper FTP by auto setting defenses to 6*s and not letting you hit your own defense. Hordes is such a hard slog anyway that it’s going to be next to impossible to hit those targets for most people.

4 Likes

3rd time the game restarts on me and haven’t finished natural e smh

2 Likes

This game is crap. :smirk:

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s scopely pumping up def team or if there just a lot of aholes in this game… either way this is pathetic as usual

We ask for better prizes and this is what we get

GG Scopely

4 Likes

The game is trash.

But we have fake words to help us through it:

5 Likes

So the mod level up event will be real. This explain the amount of mods and mods parts for prizes on every place in the past days.

2 Likes

Defences wern’t auto set to 6*… Came across heaps of low ones at the start. I seem to be in a decent league too as heaps are dropping to trainers.

3 Likes

No actually people have to login and change their defense. First 10-15 minutes were really nice before everyone rushed on to get their pity points

1 Like

Most were set up. Including mine.

Strange how I found 10-15 dropped in a row then, maybe people with only 6* on their roster

Mine has always been the same dropped at the start

4th spot is the best place to finish 10 gold mods

1 Like

Ive come across plenty of unset 5* defences so far

What you on about? Ive completed 54 hordes already…easy…might have all 133 hordes completed in this event

Someones getting stiffed

No idea what’s in the grand prize mystery box… nice

6 Likes

I’ll be finding out likely within the next hour or so. Though it does say “Free Mods inside”.

2 Likes