Hordes is a disaster

This is not a good look for the game. The Hordes is far too complicated in its inception and not in sync with the concept of the game. Place those zombies and put them in special roadmaps, or something to that effect. Using zombies against players doesn’t belong in this type of game.

23 Likes

Would you rather zombies in Fifa 20 instead?

20 Likes

The only concept of this game I see is that you pay to do pretty much anything. I’d say this just about fits in.

6 Likes

This game is based on interaction and not placing traps, that’s more along the lines of tower defense. Again what I’m saying is that it’s trying to mix two different genres of games.

2 Likes

Is that really a game breaker? Good! I’m enjoying this new mode. Maybe because it’s not just a 5v5 raid in different clothes. There’s complaints, but this is picking

17 Likes

This fits directly in with the whisperers and i LOVE being the zombies! But this needs better rewards and milestones, better balancing, more acess to energy and tokens to buy cards and somethings off with the people who had half a mil in like the first hour of this event starting. The event itself imho is great, the deploy of it is a disaster, i really hope scopely takes all the feedback this weekend and really improves this event and also put this evwnt in place of level ups during the weekdays so we can have a break from the resource drain that is constant back to back level ups

20 Likes

Sorry. I agree. This does not fit in this game. I can guareentee if this was the only game mode when I downloaded this game it would be an insta delete. In diamond and I haven’t won my last four fights. It’s so bad.

15 Likes

They need to remove this from the game and make a spin-off game for people who think this was a good addition to an already declining game meta.

This is pushing me to the breaking point of qûîttîng for good.
I am in the top spot in Diamond 1, but going to be in around 16th place after this horrible event is over because I can’t win a single match against these S10 teams.

End this before you end your player base.

8 Likes

Agree. I scored 1 million points in both of the last wars and now I can’t even play their brand new game mode. This is pathetic.

6 Likes

To be fair if any mode was the only mode in the game people would quit.

5 Likes

I’m just dumbfounded this trash is what took precedent over fixing the COUNTLESS bugs 🤦 Hopefully this trash goes the way of Yawnslaught and disappears :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Well when I first downloaded the game I really loved the raid aspect. I hadn’t seen too many games like it. I have downloaded so many games like this mode and they are always insta delete.

8 Likes

U guys better shhh. They will merge this topic and close it to hide the truth.:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well you can always just not play it (yes I’m gonna be “That Guy”). It’s like others say when someone complains about another event like level up, raids, etc. If it was the only mode in the game it would be a different story, though as I said, any mode could be the only mode in the game and people would quit. It’s good to have variety even if it doesn’t fit with the “theme”.

3 Likes

plants vs zombieeeesssss

1 Like

I hate war; I think it’s a disaster. Cancel it!

5 Likes

fixing bugs wont bring in the cash
new features and new toons will

all about the moneeeeeeyyyyyyy

1 Like

I hate suvivor road and level ups
cancel it

2 Likes

I hate this game. Cancel it.

6 Likes

New features like this garbage wont make them any money lol

2 Likes