Horde cans. Why are they still available?

Can we change horde cans to world cans? No point in having this available since we haven’t had a hordes event in months now.

16 Likes

This is very good trade 1 horde can for another can if you need,1:1 its very good,im have 102 of this cans and its useless ,the horde event is dead.

3 Likes

I’m sure removing them would break the league store

14 Likes

And why don’t they put all the other cans in there🤷🏼‍♂️

5 Likes

You know the answer to that one… :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: where as hordes is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: as must make em minus figures

3 Likes

Exactly and increase it to 5 cans because everything cost energy and I am out of cans.

1 Like

Let’s be honest - The answer is laziness. Wouldn’t take more than a few minutes to switch it to say an SR can.

5 Likes

take.months to do, delays in implementing any changes, and would have to release 10 new s classes to pay for it

Yeah, a bag of cans (pick your choice type of bag ofc) would make more sense.

3 Likes

So you can play hordes. Duh

I still find it amusing when I take a mini to level 20 or whatever it is that it says you unlocked hordes

My guess is internally they have not given up on Hordes yet

Check last @Parker’s recap… Scopely is entertaining the though of reintroducing walkers, just needs to tweak the conditions so that full S class teams wouldn’t be invincible

3 Likes

:wink: .

I live in hope of the hordes return, loved that event

2 Likes

Months? Try over a year

I always buy hord can for 2k each week
Only have to wait when will new hord event come back

Stop buying them

Are you schizophrenic?

1 Like

the scopely bot forgot to switch between the forums accounts

1 Like