Holy Crap! Please let us disable territory popups

Holy Crap! Please let us disable territory popups. Why is this not an option already?

Besides how annoying they are If it happens to be a message about your team being kicked from the spot that’s when the game usually resets on us too.

Disable them or give us the option to disable them. Thanks.

46 Likes

I just had to wait for 21 messages to clear before I could collect some food.

This is NOT fun.

11 Likes

i wish i can disable them as well. It gets rather annoying after awhile especially when it causes my game to crash sometimes.

3 Likes

Or move the popup on top of the screen, cant access :poop: untill its gone :astonished::rage:

4 Likes

It’s soooooooo STUPID!! 100% agree with this post!! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I definitely have been saying this in the surveys too. It’s so annoying!

3 Likes

Surprisingly, it’s not a benefit included with the Survivors Club.

3 Likes

This is what i mentioned 2 months ago, nothing happened so far…
This is how scopely cares

:thinking: “Hmmm…For only an additional 9.99 per month you can now disable those awful territory pop up messages along with the “deal” offers and for a limited time only be able to select how much food to purchase instead of having to click dozens of times and finally while supplies last we will also include the option to default to faction chat instead of that super informational territory log.” :smirk:

7 Likes

And for $1000/ month, we’ll include a breathalyzer on your google play account …called the Spouse Club.

3 Likes

I wish I could thumbs it up a million times!!!

2 Likes

A quick work around to make the pop ups stop is to go into territories while they’re popping up. Stops them from continuing to pop up when I do that. But yes… please let us disable this.

FUCKING AGREE!!!

I cannot agree more. so annoying and useless… that just means Scopely will leave it alone and mess up something else

1 Like

13 Likes

I get at least 50 to 100 notifications a day from territories! Sometimes get kicked from game because of pop ups from territories. Highly aggravating!!! I don’t need to be told in 3 different places about what my faction has lost/gained in territories. If I want to know, I’ll go into territories to find out. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

pop up after pop up after pop up after pop up …if people stacked territories again instead of 1 team in just cycling them for league points we would get less pop ups…so disable them or fix territories by removing trophies from them and giving them for level ups instead

2 Likes

Nah bro. They need to spend their time on the next underwhelming feature.

2 Likes

6 Likes

gold, yeah the more they fix the more things stuff up, best do nothing
just sell us crates