Hey PC, what’s up, doc?

Any info you would like to share with us ?

1 Like

I’m sure if they did they would actually post it somewhere other than here.

#September27

Im excited for the 27th, i get to watch everyone come here and say how scopely failed, then i get to watch them all go play rts and spend on the next toon, buy trainers to max them out for war, etc. And everything continues like normal

18 Likes

Spending is on hold as far as I’m concerned

Nah. Not happening for me. But anecdotal statements are cool.

Well not happening for me either, im f2p for life now and i doubt that is going to change. Just dont have much hope in the rts community tbh. PU was great but i called for something like that years ago and see this whole “lets wait till the 26th” as just talk, i would love to be wrong! I hope rts doesnt have another mass exodus of players, i hope the game improves, i want to continue playing but honestly it doesnt look good imo

Have been very quiet recently - still not a response from scopely either.

S Class is the respones. Spend or leave is the message.

1 Like

What happens on the 27th

1 Like

The road to survival will become a zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

Their deadline that they themselves stated things would be changed by. Deadline it is.

1 Like

Nah i dont what to share info with YoU

Oh look. Buy Olivia, then sherry… THEN get cakes for a THIRD of priya :joy::joy::joy::joy:. They need to clean house.

Am I the only one who didn’t read it as a deadline? They said things will begin rolling out 30-60 days. Not by.

I think we’re saying the same thing. If it hasn’t begun rolling out, then …

1 Like

Technically content refresh has, some gameplay has. Communication still waiting to hear from. Ironically. lol

2 Likes

September 27 is the day the should see everybody who has whined and cried and supported a movement quits the game… Or doesn’t LOL we will see what happens I doubt anything.

#September27

1 Like

There are still a couple of biggies on there in terms of game play…

• player levels
  • faction assault
  • survival road

The latter two should have new toons in them. They are way too stale.

3 Likes

I said some but they’re not all ticked. I’d hope to see them by the ‘deadline’, but it’s not really what they said. They also promised ‘more stuff going forward’, so they officially don’t intend on stopping there neither. Their words.

2 Likes

but actually it was just them throwing bread crumbs at us, the very next day they buffed S Class and released Priya. That content refresh was a disappointment too, i have never pulled so many 5 star dupes from 5star wheels before this. The ascendable drop rate from 5star wheel needs to be higher than 7%. The only good changes have been brought forth sofar by PC’s recommendations, thats all. Nothing by Scopely on their own accord.