Here we go again?

Ah sh… who same?

Plenty of people are short, however you will see knives again.

3 Likes

I hope so

Sweet! I was right, I knew we would not make it a whole week without a missing knife post

4 Likes

I believe we will but im in the same boat. Missed that 12th knife by 4 gold bars. Just dont want it to roll over and end up 1 knife short on the next collection.

1 Like

@GR.Scopely please check the forum permissions, make sure that the search button is available to all members.

4 Likes

Why when there is such helpful people like yourself around.

1 Like

I used to be helpful, then the sheer amount of duplicate questions being asked defeated me.

I now rely on sarcasm to teach people the ways of public forum etiquette, if I can guide one person to use the search button to find the information they need without posting a question that has been answered 20 times… my job is done.

7 Likes

Tbf op is new to forums

2 Likes

I’m well aware that OP has joined recently, what better way to introduce him to shady Scopely underbelly than with sarcasm?

Welcome OP, we all hate Scopely equally.

4 Likes

@Alixcnn

Don’t take anything I say personally.

To answer your original question, everyone who missed the final knife has been asking since the event ended. No official word from Scopely, other than they are working on it or some shit.

5 Likes

Hello,

thanks.

rica ederim

1 Like

As per my last post, quite fond of the old sarcasm myself :+1:t2:

2 Likes

:blush: good guys

Where is GR

1 Like

Public holiday yesterday where he’s at if I’m not wrong…

1 Like

Nothing has been changed that being said I will check :wink:

@FearJustice :partying_face:

GR

3 Likes

@GR.Scopely you should tell the team to take the knife limit off lower players who couldn’t tier 4 last time still won’t be able to max both think of the little guys too

1 Like

What is GR?