Help With Roster V.2

Hello again! I have gotten more characters and i have wondered if you could help out again with my roster. Please do if you can.

1 Like

Your melee are stronger than your ranged, so get Yvette ascended and put her in place of Konrad.

3 Likes

Carley lead gator yvette Kal Ezekiel

1 Like

Help me with my rooster! :rooster:

1 Like

Few things it looks like u haven’t been doing survival road or sr trust me it worth if for the free ascendace toon for doing 150 stages plus green ezek is still very useful.
6 star yvette will be a great toon for once u get there just keep send her on ygl. Start building crit weapons for easy kills to zombie levels.
With most of the rest of your toons being 4star I’d sell them to the supply depot and save for Eric or tyresse ascendace toons. And its also worth doing the 7free days of subscription 7 free pulls u mite get lucky.

1 Like

I have been doing survival road, I think I am at survival level 66. Also thank you very much for the tips.

1 Like

Carley is actually a very usable offensive/defensive lead especially with your mixed roster. I would absolutely recommend ascending Kal and Yvette because they will greatly help your team.

I think your best bet is Carley, Richard, Yumi, Kal, and Yvette.

There isn’t too much offensive presence on your team, but I think it’s a great start!

You can always attempt to ascend 4 stars if you have the gear/resources for it. There is a possibility of getting some good ascendable 5 stars. You would be best ascending toons with tough, alert, and strong traits. Basically you’re looking to get better staple 6* toons like Eric, Donny, Mira, and Carl to expand your roster and give you more options. That should get you a solid spread. Ascending 4 stars can take a while, but it can pay off and be game changing if you get a solid toon like Eric or Donny. One trick I learned late is to use the level up territories to give 30% bonus exp while leveling toons, and when training survivors in the training grounds, use only the first few 2 star trainings because there are less gear costs (shirt or glove vs shirt AND glove).

Definitely upgrade your town hall as fast as you can and then focus on maxing your armories so you can craft better weapons too. Don’t forget to take both weapons crit territories before crafting to maximize your chances of good weapon mods.

I know I kind of threw a bunch of info at you, but these were things I personally struggled with and didn’t know early on. So hopefully this info helps you out!

1 Like

just complete a 150 stages (not levels) and you can pick one of these it’s in you side missions there is a 35 stages for each of the sr level gold sliver bronze running at the min good luck.

1 Like

thank you so much!

i finished domination pt 3 already im pretty sure i got yumiko.

1 Like

what are some territories that have the 30% bonus exp? cause i already created my 4 star team of shane, zach, maggie, chuck, and bo (i also created other teams filled with tough alert and strong toons)