Help me please with game crashing

Opened my Beta account. Started an upgrade. Game crashed. Now starts to boot up but keeps crashing before loading. S8+. I have cleared data with no change. This just happened with new beta update. Long story but my beta isn’t “live”. Over a year ago my beta would shut down until current build went live. In game support sends me to beta link. As we all know…no one is there at beta link. Just shows submit request to join but I’m already in beta. Any ideas on how to get my game back going? I don’t even know how to tag kalishane or combat guy. I can show video of game trying to load. Can anyone tag help for me? I would hate to lose out on my daily pass and Lori tokens. @kalishane @CombatMan @CombatDevIl

3 Likes

Just happened to me too. Opened beta with new update and game freezed and crashed. Can not load anymore!

uninstaled and reinstaled- hellped!

I’ve talked to another as well.

Happened to me as well. I joined a beta region after downloading the game from the Amazon app store. Now I can’t log in at all or switch regions, it just crashes.

@CombatDevIl
@CombatMan

Sorry didn’t see combats go in on my edit. I’ve done all I can do for now. I’ll try to delete and reinstall but my friends account didn’t work after doing that.

The same thing happened to me too. I went to switch to beta region and then it crashed before it loaded. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still crashing @CombatMan @CombatDevIl please help

Happening to me as well. @CombatMan @CombatDevIl

Only thing I can think of is upgrade to the newest beta but I don’t know how to do that outside of the game.

Check your app store for the latest update. Worked for me just now

I’ve been checking the app store and theirs nothing available

There’s no update available for me. As I said earlier my beta doesn’t act normally. I deleted app and reinstalled. Was able to go through the basic initial game set up as a new player. Went to link account and it just froze on me. @CombatMan @CombatDevIl @kalishane

That’s exactly what happened to me. I sent a message to support asking to change my registered to my original do when I open it will go there and not to beta, I’m thinking that will work

How did u send a message to support? With the new account? Do u have ur old account code?

Yes I took a screenshot of my account code from a long time ago and periodically since. I sent it from the new account I had to make after reinstalling

If they would just let me get the beta update it’ll fix it. But I swear I’ll never enter beta again after this. It’ll cost me daily coins. Daily farming. Current SR event. Upcoming events. LORI tokens. Current rm with 2x weapon parts. Who knows what else.

1 Like

I’ll take a beta update or support defaulting my login to my main region

Hope they fix this for you guys, missing out on this Sr tourney.

i turned my device off and back on then update was available

Just tried that myself and an update didn’t show.