Help .how i'll can back my old acount?

Hi .i need a help.i got problem with the phone,so i clean all phone.how can now i get my old acount?i only know acount number.alsou i bought some coins?

If your old account was linked to Facebook, simply install the game, play through the tutorial until you can access the menu button and then link to to the same Facebook.

If your old account was not linked to Facebook, but you still have access to your old phone, open the game, link to Facebook, close the game, then go to your new device, install the game, play through the tutorial, and link to the same Facebook.

If your old account was not linked to Facebook and you don’t have access to your old device, or if you don’t have access to the Facebook account it was linked to, install the game, play through the tutorial, and then open a support ticket and ask them to transfer your existing account to your new device. Support will ask for a receipt to prove account ownership and then transfer the account for you.

This is the type of responce that scopley support should use on twd game. Awesome reply miss LadyGeek.

Thank you! Ibdont understand one step.“and then open a support ticket” :frowning:

Probably that here…?
https://scopely.com/customer-support/