Help! Account trouble

So like a moron I accidentally pressed link on my account to link it with Facebook and in the process overwrote my new account with my old account.

How can I revert back to my newer account?

0 Likes

Tranfer your linked account to a different device. Or, go to the old device your old account was on, and your new account should be there. They basically swap when you link.

2 Likes

So if I download the app on my iPad than link that to Facebook, it’ll move the account on my phone to my iPad and bring back my new game on my iPhone?

0 Likes

Probably not, instead it will swap around the linked account with the noob account u just created on ur ipad. What device was your linked account on before you accidently overwrote your main?

0 Likes

I believe a phone I no longer own.

0 Likes

That’s unfortunate. Then give the ipad a shot. Its about the only option. Let us know

0 Likes

Good luck. Hope you have a receipt from your account, it may allow “support” to help

0 Likes

I will. I also reached out to support to see what they can do. It really pisses me off since I had better characters this go around.

0 Likes

I do have a receipt from the account I lost.

0 Likes

If the whole iPad deal doesn’t work you need to open a ticket with support. They will ask some questions and ask for proof of account by reciept

0 Likes

I just want to make sure I can’t do further damage to my lost account.

0 Likes

If you have the receipt and in game name and so on (hopefully the account code) then you should be ok no matter what

I always recommend making a fake facebook with a fake email and using that to link to ur new main. Then wont have this issue

0 Likes

I have my name, a receipt, date I was on last but not my account code.

I even have pictures of some of my characters as I sent to a friend of mine.

0 Likes

The iPad/iPhone linking account didn’t work.

0 Likes

Give support a try. Explain to them what happened and send them a screenshot of a recent receipt

0 Likes

Yeah I really have no choice. I was just hoping to speed them up.

0 Likes

So customer service is unbearably slow and right now are saying my recent purchase isn’t enough.

Looks like won’t be playing the game anymore.

0 Likes

What else did they ask for? Give them your region, name, and rank.

0 Likes

I gave them my name and rank. I don’t remember the region (I’ve only been playing the game a week under a new account).

I have pictures of my roster, I know the layout and I even know the name of the faction I belong to.

They don’t seem very willing to help.

0 Likes

Your faction mates not able to help you tell which region? (assuming you are in an external chat feature like Line or WahtsApp)

0 Likes