Hello, My name is.....Dave?

So i’ve messaged support several times regarding missing pieces for Dwights gun. After several nonsensical messages back from them, I get a new one suddenly calling me Dave. Now my name is not Dave, in the previous messages they never called me Dave and once again they failed to answer my question and only repeated back that i was missing parts. If our accounts are linked through facebook where are they getting these names from? More importantly who the fuck is Dave???

1 Like

Nice to meet you Dave.

3 Likes

Who knows why these things happen, I often think back to a simpler time, like nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off the top of the hell in a cell and he plummeted sixteen feet through an announcers table. I hope that was helpful Dave , keep surviving

3 Likes

Scopely’s latest CS hire:

6 Likes

gif_1510107560710

0 Likes

So in a few words no more of those maps to get those missing parts :cry::cry:

0 Likes

Couldn’t tell you. Supports responses make no sense

0 Likes

Haha they called me Tom :joy::joy: who tf is Tom

1 Like

Good evening Dave. May I call you Dave? Doesn’t matter, you’re Dave.

I see you’re having an issue with your name. Rest assured, we’re looking into the issue, and have forwarded it to the team to look into it.

Dave, I want to thank you for contacting us.

If you need anything further, Dave, please contact us again!

Now, if you’ll excuse me, some guy named Tom (@Chase) needs assistance. You’re not our only customer, Dave.

Sincerely,
Jim and Bob

5 Likes

Such a shame only the Brits will get this joke.

0 Likes

I received a response addressing me as Hillary and then a follow up response apologizing for addressing as Hillary.

0 Likes

You forgot “keep surviving!”

0 Likes

I’m not very good at customer support either. Lol

0 Likes