Heard a lot of complaining but

How are you guys liking the princess event? Im playing it soley f2p and I’m doing ok. After it resets I should be able to at least pull her 5*. Maybe even the 2nd one if I use my 2 weeks off work to grind. Lol . my problem was I got to 7 bears and ran out of ways to get elf hats. So I’m doing the second to last act in the rm. Is the last act nightmare hard ? And thanks. But I do wish they’d had a little more sympathy to f2p. I see a lot of ppl struggling to keep up and it makes me so sad. I hope you all get her! And whatever else you want! Over all I give the event a 3/10. 1 being the poorest 10 being the bestest.

2 Likes

Scopely adding quills to level ups. Meaning we can basils and letters.

3 Likes

That’s good news!

It is. Meaning gold quills are the only pay to win thing. After 12/15 any level up after that will have quills.

1 Like

If you read the blog they add quills to level ups.

The 15th so I might make that 2nd one. I have 8 bears now. But it doesn’t reset until tomorrow. 3 days is a long time when you finish on the 2nd. Lol. Oh well. I just pulled Denise ascendable the one with the bow. I’m pretty stoked abt that.

1 Like

No and its all walkers, nothing crazy like stun or reflect damage but just lots of high hp/def walkers

2 Likes

Thanks! Ill go knock it out then. And save my Pete faction help for a truly hard one.

People obviously would rather the event give everyone the s class Princess instead of her being behind a paywall which is fair s class is the future at the same time can you imagine every player having her within the next month? That’d be annoying af so I see both sides of it

1 Like

I do too. I mean I get they aren’t going to just hand us her with all she’s packing. But I also get its Xmas and ppl see other games handing ppl cool stuff. But the thing ppl forget is the characters scopely gives us are meant to have lasting effects overall . They can be total game changers like Christa who I foresee using as long as I can. I can see making us work for it. But I can also see its Xmas. So yeah, I can see both sides too. The characters they choose to give us are semi- game changers. Princess and Mercer are total game changers. That’s what I mean.

1 Like

2/10 ppl getting still advantage from Jonesgate and Scopely didn’t compensate anything made me not wanna give them any Christmas bonus

3 Likes

They aren’t meant to have lasting effect. Are you new? They are meant to be worthless in a week so you are forced to buy new toons.

1 Like

I just mean the powerful S class toons that are still and will be relevant aren’t going to be given away without doing or spending. No I been around a little over a year or so. But I know what your saying is right. Lol. The premier toons for sure. I was talking like Pete. They aren’t giving him to ya. Ya have to earn that or buy it.

I know. I missed that one. I had a little luck. But didn’t get Jones.

@Wolfy - Glad to hear you are doing ok :slight_smile:
GR

3 Likes

I am , thank you! ! I’m certainly surviving! Lol. Taking a break after getting princess waiting on Mercer to pop up so we know what to plan for next! Screenshot_2018-11-20-20-24-01-1

Elf hats awarded for arena wins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.