Having to do missions twice before i get credit for them

Ok, so I had a mission where I was suppose to use 40 world energy, and I did it. But yet I never got completion credit for it. It was only after I did it 3 times did I get my rewards and credit. This isn’t the first time in the last few days that this has happened. I hit milestones in a couple of tournaments and didn’t receive rewards for milestones until late in the next evening after the rewards for the tournament had been received. I messaged support and told them I had one mission that was spend 40 world energy and I spent over 120 world energy before it would give me credit for It and now after I’ve already sent screenshots they ask for more screenshots. I mean seriously why would I make that up just for a world energy can replacement???

Sorry you was in wrong bucket.
We moved you to right bucket so rest assure we take it to the team so you dont get moved again

3 Likes

“We’re still currently working on the issue as of now. Please bear with us in the meantime as we work on the fix. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.”

1 Like

Some shit about keep on surviving.

Sure as hell don’t contact in game support - I’ve never experienced anything that poor before.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.