Earlier today, some players received and purchased two erroneous offers:
- A $2.99 offer containing 400 Green Leafs
- A $9.99 offer containing 1,200 Green Leafs
The intended offer content should have been Green Maple Leafs, not Green Leafs. Green Leafs were originally designed to be exclusively available via the Harvest Pass offers for $19.99 (Survivor Club members) and $39.99 (non-Survivor Club members).
Consequently, we will be taking the following actions to address the issue:
- Players who purchased the correct Harvest Pass offers will receive coins equivalent to their purchase value as compensation for this error: 1,500 Coins for the $19.99 offer and 3,300 Coins for the $39.99 offer.
- Players who purchased the $2.99 and/or $9.99 offers for Green Leafs will additionally receive Green Maple Leaves equivalent to the Green Leaves purchased. Each player’s first $2.99 purchase will not be counted towards the Green Maple Leaf compensation because we assume this purchase is intended to buy Green Leafs.
- Moving forward, all players will have the opportunity to purchase Green Leafs for the Harvest Pass - High Roller mission event for $2.99 (a 90% discount to face value).
In addition to this issue, we are aware that some players did not receive progress towards their Harvest Fest - High Roller event mission immediately after the event launch. We will be sending all players 100 Green Maple Leaves to compensate for any potential inconvenience.
Please expect any items you are eligible for to be delivered to your offers within 48 hours.
Happy Holidays everyone! We hope you continue to enjoy the Harvest Festival.
TWD: RTS Team