Harris welcomes all

Here in Harris region we are working together as a server to counter the imminent death of our servers. Currently we are active enough for decent competition, but we’ve seen what happening around the game and all our top factions (and lower) have banded together to prevent this. One strategy we have all subscribed to (including ALL top factions) is to welcome brand new players to their faction. Any level, and skill or knowledge level. So if you’re starting out first time or restarting on a new server and want access to the best rewards join Harris and reach the top right away! PM me or give a shout out in global and someone will pick you up. Look forward to seeing more faces there.

6 Likes

#MergeOrMigration

6 Likes

If I could bring my entire roster I would in a heartbeat

2 Likes

#harrislivesmatter

1 Like

we tried in dallas having people from lower facs come up and win rewards to make em stronger…was good in theory

This is an awsome region to be in, ive bounced around between factions for the past year or so and every faction ive been with has been alot of help. Always welcoming with open arms and willing to train. Ive come along way since i started thanks to these awsome people. Come join, make it even better and grow too

2 Likes

Pretty much every top 15 faction is committing to keeping openings and re-structuring to foster rapid growth for any newer players or people who want a fresh start in a region. Spend your first few months in the game in top factions for a large kick start into faction rewards. Get roster, team building and growth help from lots of veteran players.

The region offers open rotations to crafting territories. All factions rotate and drop crafting territories on a daily basis to ensure bonuses for all for weapon disassembly and crit crafting.

We are tossing around ideas such as holding an all 5 star toon regional war with default weapons only and no coin repairs to create a fun and more level playing field for all players and factions.

If you are new to the game or want a fresh start in a new region this is the place.

5 Likes

One of the problems with Dallas is that pretty much the lower half of the top 10, which encompassed about 10/12 of the active factions, were sister/farm factions for the upper half, and with so few active factions, and the way that the rewards brackets are structured, it didn’t really matter if you were in 4th or one of the factions fighting it out for 10th (pretty much the only competition in Dallas), you weren’t going to get any stronger. Even if slots were made available in the top 3 (let’s face it, slots in Wolfpack was what really mattered), if you were in one of the lower top 10 factions, chances are you’d be behind people in your big sister for slots. It’d require a lot of coordination between the top three and the other factions to make work and I don’t think Dallas had that.

We are working together to promote growth. So please if you are new and want help growing quick come to Harris. Top factions will make spots and help you grow.

1 Like

As one of the leads in Harris I can only add my voice to Lucai in welcoming possible new members to join us. We care deeply about our game and want to see it continue and improve and not faulter.

4 Likes

Is this even real? I mean it sounds like an utopia damit.

Soo spots are available?

Spots are abosultely available

1 Like

Alright, I’m going in right now.

Brillant idea! Time to build numbers that link together for some competitive yet friendly competition! We have people standing by to help show you the ropes and get you where you need to be!

1 Like

Harris is definitely a fun region! We have very active players that have been playing here since the beginning. Both the leaders and members are committed to keeping Harris a fun and competitive place to be again. Help us help you!

Leaders from the top 5 factions have already posted in this thread. Come join us, help make Harris great again!!!

2 Likes

It’s awesome to see a region working together to keep their region alive!
I can’t see myself starting over but I hope this works out for you all!

I’ve decided to give it a go and restart and got in 1 of the 2 top factions straight away and have been made to feel really welcome. This I think is a much better idea than starting again in a fresh region.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this trick before…

8 Likes

Thanks for having us come over. Been here a couple hours and it’s been good so far

1 Like