Hardest leaders to beat?

I wanna know who you guys think the hardest leaders to beat are (Carl, Mira, etc). My personal struggle sometimes is Erika especially with a stun gun.

2 Likes

Carl. Erika has hard counters in the form of Ty and Sid, both of which are free. Sometimes the weapons are lucky, but usually she’s not too hard to beat up.

Carls take forever for me to beat. Assuming I even beat them.

4 Likes

Anyone who can make tanky teams.

1 Like

You and I have opposite thoughts lol. I have 2 blues (neither are Siddiq or Tyreese) and only 1 red (Mira) on my team and I can beat Carl easy. That’s only me though, takes me forever to kill Erika.

1 Like

Just bring the Governor along. I seek out Carl teams now. So easy.

2 Likes

caaaaarl

Esp when backed by Shiva/ Wyatt/ Zeke/ Maggie. My team is ranged so it’s very hit & miss at times. I eat Mira teams.

2 Likes

No idea atm tho probably Erica, only upgraded team last week, run Carl lead and take on other Carl leads easily majority of the time (come across couple of real good teams with Wyatt and a good wpn setup, add my wpns not proccing I wiped).
Ironically a fellow co lead has problems with Carl despite running Carl lead, Wyatt, zeke and 2 shivas.

1 Like

If your running reds and blues its got to be Garrett. You know that teams gonna be all blues and yellows.

40005568 Your gonna have a bad time

1 Like

I’d say not so much what leads or toons, but weps is what makes a team difficult or easy…

6 Likes

3 erikas , 2 tyreeses

GG

1 Like

Fought some good teams of any leader mirabelle, erika, Garrett, carl, Madison just with the right toons and set of weapons they can hurt. Half the time ill lose to weapons and the other half ill lose to the right toons popping off leaving me crippled to no choices to do anything back.

1 Like

I used to skip Carl teams. Now I skip looking for them. Governor works wonders. Especially with my setup

2 Likes

Which Gov? I just Ascended neutralize Governor.

Hope you meant him.

1 Like

Weps are the real killers for me. Erika makes stun/impair guns get more chances, because you have to hit the toons more to kill them. I’d say Erika just because of that.

Also, I’m seeing more creative teams recently, so I’m needing to change up my raiding party a bit more these days. Might be that we are moving toward a more diverse set of effective available tactics.

4 Likes

Yep, that one. Carl teams didn’t pose a problem for me before but they did take a little longer to kill. The neut Gov kills greens dead when he rushes and leaves another two impaired. He was worth the wait for sure.

1 Like

Carl Teams or Vincent Teams, especially those who have a Fast Human Shield Michonne with an Absolute (Bullwaste) Defense weapon. Since AR doesn’t increase when it is activated, I have a hard time getting through her even with Tutor Maggie.

1 Like

Erika only. Every other leader is easy.

3 Likes

Michonne is cake. If she’s not already dead by t2 just hit her with active confuse or stun. Then on t3 blast her with an ar. Toast.

If you lack the toons they are all f2p. Yumi, Siddiq or Shiva fit the bill.

2 Likes

Taunt… .

That’s for sure. I usually hit ab def Zeke with Dwight’s rush. Most of the time it does the job.

True but I am not aware of any ranged 6-star f2p toons with taunt. Who’s got it on melee?

Edit - Thanks guys. So there you go. Bunch of ways to shut Michonne down f2p.

1 Like