Handicap Recruits

Hey Scopely,

Can you please think to include handicap recruits for future designs? Crutches, wheelchair, amputees, etc…

You have a dominatrix in Mirabelle, how about a little diversity?

Thanks,

Bryan

Half of the rick chars are amputees and governor too, dale, heath

I want a wheel chair recruit.

Right? Huhahuha.

But a wheelchair… Maybe… Maybe…

6* Dale in a Wheelchair - AR: TAINTED MEAT!

Yes! Without both legs. That would be awesome indeed

Since we have a Morgan without his arm… Anything is possible

PS: Morgan was infected and Michonne cut off his arm. And he didn’t survive after that. So characters that died right after the amputees could happen

Lol? :smile:

Is this idea for diversity or fetish?

I feel less weird for once suggesting they add Dwarves now.

They are called little people and yeah they should add them.

or Dwarves…

You are talking about midgets, but I suppose survivor actually meant dwarves u know

Fuck that now I want Elves. And Knights. And Dragons.

My ideal handicap recruit would be a 6* named Brooke, tough trait, in a wheel chair. She would be blonde using a blowstraw to launch attacks. I would cherish her forever.

Can I ask for a musem worker pre apocalypse that stole a german set of medieval armor and went crushing skulls with his morgenstern? I’d name him Ruthard or something like Hans

No. I meant people with the medical condition. “Dwarf” is an acceptable term. But yeah I guess little person is more pc.

Dude…are you asking them to make a recruit of you?

Haha nah I’m Russian and a world economy student main part of my day, but at late night I become ruthless Varangian guard(Slavic viking)!!! Sköl! Man I love Scandinavia and want to move to Sweden but I heard they are not friendly with migrants. Put a Viking char on my list pretty please btw :joy:

Yes to Vikings!. A Vikings / TWD crossover would own. Ragnar vs Negan. Negan wouldnt stand a fucking chance. Anyway back to my 6* Brook in a wheelchair. Please Kalishanekjzdgksjd bglkadjbgvkl,c vakjsfbkajsdfv?