Halloween event?!

Does anyone have any info/leaks regarding the Halloween event starting tomorrow?!
It’s been added to the calendar but we’re in the dark… Anything? Anyone?
@parker @gr.scopely @jb.scopely @brucey

6 Likes

Well beings prayer beads are back in the offers i am gonna guess it will be an Easter event and not a Halloween one. We will get the Halloween event in March.

1 Like

So they’re gonna do a Halloween mixed with Christmas and a splash of faith, event?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Bogdan - We are finalizing the last bits and pieces regarding this event and I should have a communication out for you later on regarding this particular event.

24 Likes

better be worth it

Wait which event the Halloween event or the super duper Halloween, Christmas and a splash of faith event.

I think the title itself said enough about what im going to ask. No news about this event?

is there even an event ?

1 Like

I doubt it will be

Yes. It’s in the calendar. :slight_smile:

Thanks, GR. Looking forward to those details. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll check vk on my phone and see if anything has been added to leaks.

twdrts_NEWS is best and super fast for info should be up soon

1 Like

Should I prepare to have no world e cans atall then this michonne event has made a massive hole in my stock :joy:

2 Likes

Get your credit cards ready, this is a p2p event (to get anything worthwhile)

2 Likes

How many pay walls with the rewards be behind?

1 Like

Atleast 23 walls, and you have to climb over (pay to pass) an additional 65 walls to find the special items required to do the initial 23 walls.

And also one starting roadmap with 6 S17+ grade teams

6 Likes

Give us a spooky shiva

2 Likes

You know it is going to be some stupid premium roadmap where you get to do 1 stage that is worthless for free. Maybe they will pull yang thing where you can get 1 per 1000 raids if you lucky.

2 Likes

I usually got to games instead nthe news one.