Hacker in Lewis region

s4

Hi there! @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
I’ve currently been playing in the new region Lewis and we’ve encountered a “hacker” within our region. he/she has been raiding my faction mates with this team (as shown in the screenshot) and when we investigated his profile further and found that his prestige is just level 1 with 100 prestige points, which is unusual for what premier toons he has obtained
thank you for taking your time to look over this, i’d love to hear back froms yous :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Cheers, Sheep

3 Likes

Use this link to report cheating to the proper people. If you can, also provide pictures of their team because their profile alone doesn’t really show much wrong doing.

1 Like

S5++ at level 6 and this prestige and team

3 Likes

I feel bad for any real newbies if the game wants them to try to raid you

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t doubt that it’s cheating. But providing them with as much information will help the most. Again, it needs to be reported through the proper channel.

1 Like

You can also click on the report button on his profile and check the cheating box and provide info there

3 Likes

Just to make sure, the little girls are Mia right?
Haven’t honestly seen Mia as a profile picture before.

Yeah I’m pretty sure

Unfortunately it will take a while. Hard to see where he got Zachary. He hasn’t been a promo for a while if this is really a new region.

2/3 weeks old

2 Likes

He could of hacked himself 160 comics

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.