Hacker in Edgefield region (14 days still no response)

1518354638558-555966129|690x388

Obviously hacking as prestige 4 and s2++ . Spoils the region for all the newer players

1 Like

Don’t forget over 200k in blitz war

Walking%20Dead_2018-02-11-13-42-20

1 Like

Someone gona get screwed out of SLUT

Check the team grade and prestige dumbass . Just because you’re in the same faction as the hacker your picking up on players who have 1 promo toon in their rooster . But the guy mentioned has team full of 5* and a 6* bit doesn’t have the prestige to match . Also his team is s3 now and he has a team in territories full of 5*s and his team grade hasn’t changed .

2 Likes

Because that’s not hacking…

20180211_164803
So how do u get 2k+ rep with 2 wins :confused: well played…

1 Like

He has a 6* Bruce on the team lol . I donated 25 rep as thought it would be easy win lol

1 Like

report cheaters via instructions in this link.

1 Like

Reporting them doesn’t work. I’ve reported multiple, clear cut, violators and cheaters. Not one thing has been done to them in my region. It’s very clear that scopely either doesn’t care about cheating or encourages it because it causes the addicted whales to spend even more. Almost makes one think that scopely created and runs the vk site…

8 Likes

Correct, the far more productive and efficient method has been through the forums and tagging combatman to check it out. Many have been banned within days from this.

2 Likes

It’s sad when only one person in a multi-million dollar company actually gives a damn.

3 Likes

Be thankful that someone gives a damn.

The rest of the team is busy creating power-creeping characters.

3 Likes

@Lockdown I have reported through the link and they are still there.

Yea I’ve reported through it before it does take time. Seems to be ban waves like other games, as these will all be manual bans.

@Lockdown ok thanks. Shame as ppl get shafted out of the rewards​:confused::confused:

1 Like

I know there’s a link instructions to report but my region didnt have the hackers banned until it went to YouTube and here on forums (coosa). So I think reporting it here is better, raises more awareness to the issue. We didn’t have our problem solved until those that faced us on CRW came on forums and raised hell, along with YouTube videos lol. And that was after months of reporting the accounts.

Give me a job and I’ll ban the hackers as soon as they appear lol

2 Likes