Green Token Offer Misconfiguration

We are currently aware of an issue where an offer with 12,500 Green Tokens was available for $4.99 for a brief window of time. This offer was the result of a misconfiguration and was not intended to be priced at this level. The offer was removed from game once the misconfiguration was discovered. However, in the interest of fairness, we will be relaunching this offer to all players who did not purchase the original offer. This should be available to everyone soon in your Shop.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for your patience.

-The Walking Dead dev team

47 Likes

Wow. Great decision. Thank you!

22 Likes

Wow. Congratulations, that is a huge improvement from how things have been handled in the past.

24 Likes

I’d like to thank @Kodak_black for his excellent commitment to the players.

8 Likes

Shouldn’t be more than $5 for 100 pulls anyway with a 40% chance of pulling burt

13 Likes

Definitely. I remember that one time random people got a pull (or maybe more) on an ascendable wheel for $1 I believe and they didn’t allow the offer to go for everyone when it was addressed.

6 Likes

Yep. $36 got some people 12 pulls. They told us it was a mistake and meant to be a different token but 1 of the 3 offers had both types of tokens in it.

2 Likes

Yeah that was the one.

While you’re at it, let’s also have $4.99 for 12500 coins too.

6 Likes

Perfection. Absolute perfection this time. Hats off to @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely and the staff behind them. This is EXACTLY what should have been done. Your error, you owned it and are making it right

34 Likes

Best way to resolve the problem. Good job scopely

2 Likes

We havent gotten it yet I wouldn’t get too excited

1 Like

Where is that 12500 tokens for 5$ then?

1 Like

You clearly don’t know their definition of “soon”.

4 Likes

Lol I want to go to bed hopefully pretty soon

2 Likes

I’m only on the game waiting for the offer lol.

5 Likes

I don’t think they realize most players had an alternate $10 garbage offer instead because they sent that to me instead, again. Nice to see them act quickly to fix the issue but maybe take long enough to understand the problem first before trying to fix it.

You guys fix Charlie yet?

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the “I still didn’t get it” posts. I hope I’m not one of them :joy::joy::joy: