Green rick not attacking the right person

I have noticed that any time a select a character to be attack and use green lacerator Rick’s AR, he attacks a different character. It is happen 100 percent of the time but only with his AR.

4 Likes

Should be easy to get a video if it’s 100% of the time :slightly_smiling_face:
Please send to me in Line (ladygeek.twd) or email (ladygeek.rts@gmail.com)

4 Likes

He beat me to it but it does attack anyone other than who you just attacked.

2 Likes

Video sent

1 Like

I agree, I have the same thing happening today…

Excellent video and summary of the bug has been sent on. Hoping to get acknowledgement today.

5 Likes

Wow so this is a legit issue? Glad I’m not using him currently

2 Likes

Been like this for weeks.

1 Like

Speaking of bugs, have you heard anything back about the SR bug where AP weapons are not working? Are they looking in to it?

Apologies again for the slow responses. Yes, this was reported and acknowledged, and it was definitely on the list of known issues that were in @JB.Scopely’s sync up on Monday. I can’t remember if there was an ETA for the fix or not, but will try to get some feedback.

5 Likes

Why does something like this get looked into and fixed nearly straight away but territories have been bugged since launch lol

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback; at last someone feeds us. :pray:

2 Likes

What about for S class Laopo’s active skill on defense? She’s almost unusable in her current state.

Fix scheduled for 22.0.0 release (Nov. 19-21) for Laopo’s active tweak on defense.

Whoop whoop!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.