Green michonne need to be release

Well, Michonne is obviously one of the main character of walking dead, but she has only two 6* toons. Which means less than other main characters like maggie, eze or jesus, but also less than sandy or beta,and same as barker ! That must be corrected.

Therefore, mich is a kata girl, so a green toon by nature. But the two 6 are blue and yellow…

Would be nice to ascend one of the old version, like the very first one or the twins kata. It would be the f2p melee att/ap lead everyone is waiting for !

4 Likes

Okay, new Maggie coming soon.

11 Likes

They gonna make the michonne that does 800 dmg ascendable that hardly anyone has and flip us over

2 Likes

It is amazing that there is not one not like it would be the 5. Make a great new premiere and we know michonne will sell like hotcakes.

1 Like

The prestige Michonne would be awesome

1 Like

Shiva Force Michonne

1 Like

Really don’t care which one but ascend a mich !

3 Likes

I love making all michonne and all shiva teams for raid defense. I had 5 og shivas at 1 point. Now i go armor shiva so can throw her in for a lead skill :joy:

So you think two michonne, and no green one, is enough ? Not from my point of view

2 Likes

The calm before one you could get from a mission I believe that is what your talking about right?

1 Like

I see where your coming from but can michonne become old, really? I don’t think she can personally especially with that unique katana stance she has.

+1 and by releasing the new elodie, is a great timing to release a new green michonne

dual katana michonne is my favourite toon and hope she will be 6* soon

1 Like

Love to see her ascendable
Leadskill: 30% attack to all and huge ap to melee
2100 attack
1800hp
1400def
66ap
500% attack to 2 toons impair and -50def for 3 turns
Active skill:
This toon and 3 others recieve 60%attack boost for 2 turns and gain 35%ap
Weapon 30attack, 20def, and impair on attack

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.