Green balloon roadmap

You have no shame scopely. This roadmap is criminal.

4 Likes

826 power is required to complete in 10 minutes… negative point for Scopely

3 Likes

It allows you to keep going til map resets after 30 per try

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a criminal as well.

I’m not a lawyer, but I highly doubt there’s a law dictating what the roadmaps in the game have to be.

2 Likes

No, you have ~120 minutes to complete it. It costs you 30 balloons for every ten minutes it’s open, but you can open it multiple times.

1 Like

Which is scary to know u can do that

1 Like

Yeah, comprised. You have to spend money or materials that cost money to complete. It’s not normal game play. Shame.

But it is listed as very costly and difficult in the in game description. Sooooo

2 Likes

Don’t support this behaviour. Your better than that , hopefully.

1 Like

I mean at least they told us. You dont need to do it to get michonne. In fact you’re less likely to get michonne because it costs more balloons than you get. So I just ignored it.

4 Likes

Your no help at all.

Also true

1 Like

Kickbacks?

No I dont have kickback negan, oh that’s payback negan, nm

Btw, 826 is the minimum to complete. Add more if you fail a stage.

1 Like

20191017_083622

3 Likes

Says its meant as a challenge…

Then why did it give only 10 min to complete from the start time?
Nvm.
Got answer.
Just had to read it twice to understand.

I understand this is a business, scopely., but the increase in prices for trainers, selling gear at a high price, selling cans to complete missions at a high price, selling coins at almost the price of real money, and now charging money to complete roadmaps is a bit overboard. Let’s not forget monthly membership. How much does it take to keep you going? Please hear me and give back and quit taking so much.

1 Like