GR JB?Any informacion incoming?

Plese for god sake tell us something about upcomming changes or legancy chars is there will be another thread about it and if yes when…We are so fkn bored.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely anything…

6 Likes

they will post the thread when everyone goes home so they dont have to deal with our moaning about it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Expect Nothing☹️

They’ve taken it to the team

1 Like

A bold strategy

I dont care at this point, Romanov will prob be a disappointment and Lee, Magna, Maggie and Hershel are never coming. Hoping when they get the quarterly report of profit made that will wake them up, yes things take time to change but dont keep doing the same wrongs lol now for promos you are collecting monkeys :man_facepalming: its getting worse not better imo

1 Like

Why do you think they are never coming?

Like how they always release some bs before the weekend so they don’t have to deal with the disaster that comes afterwards.

1 Like

How can you be bored… There are 1727728181 things to do in game at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m not expecting Romanov anymore. Tye is too close to him. We shouldn’t expect anything after they flubbed on magna, Lee, Hershel and Mags

7 Likes

I think if they were coming they would be here by now, its been months since those leaks and we got Jackson who was leaked after they were leaked so it looks like those wont come out or at least be sitting on the back burner for a long time.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.