Gov's PC stance

So I’m no longer bother by it or asked by anyone or questioned for not supporting the players or the player base. After what came to light involving Scopely I have decided to step down off the Player Council because I 110% refuse to support the things that have happened in the last few days.

Thanks everyone,
-Gov.

P.S. the player Council is constantly on them and wanting answers so it’s not their fault.

98 Likes

Respect +200

13 Likes

Good stuff

3 Likes

Much love Gov, I respect that and fully understand.

2 Likes

Thanks for trying to make a difference. in the end it’s their fault which is clearly stated in the interview.

1 Like

This guy is a moron

Good man

2 Likes

Because this thread is about where Gov stands and why he wont be part of it. Just shouting obscenities doesnt help but you have your opinion and I have mine.

3 Likes

Awesome! Welcome back to PU gov!

3 Likes

Much respect glad to see you arent going to endorse this by staying on PC. Anyone who remains on it is condoning their behavior in my opinion.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with wanting to fight on and try to change the system from inside. Seems unfair to entrap anyone staying in

6 Likes

Just my opinion but I just see it as saying what they have done to the community can be forgotten and can be fixed the trust is non existent now.

I understand the reasoning.
But I dont think stepping down cant promote any possitive change.
That being said.
Do what you wanna

Never wasn’t in support of it that was just a self spun narrative by whoever.

5 Likes

PC basically has been all day asking for a response and not kindly either. Feel like folks have this illusion everyone in there is all yes master please master give us another. We bash and call them out just as much as the forums do if not more…

14 Likes

It may fair well be useful to say they could win the trust back… if you do A, B, C. Scopely don’t quite have the upper hand here

I would hope you all do and wouldnt let them off the hook easily. I’m sure most on PC did it because they had good intentions but were basically pushing a rock up a hill

They knew what will happen when they signed what they signed

Did you get a response from Scopely then?

Same as everyone else. Nothing to add to the silence.