Got 6* Whisperer Michelle

Yes - Michelle from the museum is definitely 6* when you get her. I know there was some debate over this…so just wanted to confirm.

15 Likes

she is awesome

1 Like

Ty bro but even with screenshots and proof people still wont believe u :joy:

1 Like

Screenshots are fake news

1 Like

DeM phOtoShoP sKills

1 Like

ScOpEly EmPlOyEe

2 Likes

There were many screenshots already.

1 Like

Nice photoshop

2 Likes

Not seeing how this is Photoshop he paid for one walker face skin and grinded out all others. She is a 6 if she was not could hit thing called view 5…

Why does it matter anyways?

Id say getting the 6*.version saves a ton of resources and makes her useable pretty much right away. So that’s the only difference. There was a debate early on if she was 6* ready or 5*.

If you can tell me how to get paid by Scopely…I’d be more than happy to get some!

Hold on whisperer road map 7 is out hasn’t appeared for me

paid…offers…

But tbe 5 star version would give more points in a level up so idk.

1 Like

And use more resources. Food, tokens, bennies and gear in particular that people are short of

Far better of them to give us a 6* straight off

2 Likes

Agreed. Everyone should have a ton of non-ascendable 5-stars to level so anytime we can get one already ascended that’s a huge plus. No need to use any ascension medals and we can save the 8 Benedicts and/or fodder.

It would be nice to see more toons already ascended in future contests. How much longer do they plan on designing useless 5-star versions of toons? Personally, I would put an end to that and just release them as single 6-stars going forward.

2 Likes

That reply included logic, sir. Not allowed

1 Like

If you say so…

https://scopely.com/join-us/

3 Likes