Good to see SR rewards are still

:fire: Hot Garbage :fire:

Tokens for that terrible wheel and some duct tape and a polishing kit. Yeah, ok. :smirk:

You want people to bother then start putting the Piper collection rewards in the milestones.

17 Likes

giphy

The thread is back. Holy moly. :astonished:

21 Likes

Oh this so makes me want to use cans and buy so many cans cause i NEED 1st place with these awesome rewards!!! So excited for this event! Im pumped!!! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

dont forget those 1st Rank WD tokens give you a RNG chance to get Harper from Museum! :grin:
:partying_face::clap:t3: this is so good!
Good days are upon us :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Someone in my region has 14 mil in level up and is gonna get 100 seashells from it and be so confused why they dont have a harper lol :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

15% chance to get any harper tokens! More than 40% for ivanova! Either way youโ€™re getting the minimum amount!

2 Likes

:laughing: The odds on that wheel are :fire: :poop:

1 Like

Ivanova isnโ€™t really the worst toon in the world, but the likelihood of getting ANY toons seems to be low.

1 Like

Sheโ€™s not bad if you dont have a guardian but sheโ€™s the worst guardian, and theres so many f2p guardians out there, some are even gen 2

1 Like

Kal is the goat gaurdian :goat: baaa!

2 Likes

Aside from Holly of course

Kal is a beast, douglas is annoying as fk too lol

2 Likes

Ah yes he has been a pain haha but i just michelle his ass and he is done soon my shiva will bleed him to death

1 Like

I was retired for months and dont have michelle :disappointed_relieved: or nik :scream: or charlie :sweat_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Ouch!!! Just ouch! :sob: a moment of silence for you my friend

2 Likes

Gold medals in completion rewards is nice at least.

3 Likes

Its ight tho regina does everything i need โ€” auto raiding :sunglasses:

They cant even give an useless ulysess now, they give one for only reds :man_facepalming: remember when we used to get lilth for finishing legend? That was worth it imo, this is just :fire: :poop:

1 Like

Everyone hates her lol she is awesome, tyreese sucks :man_shrugging:

1 Like