Gold Bricks A S Class

So some have us nearly have enough knives to fully level up the new S Class toon.

So the question is, will there be another free S Class toon requiring gold bars to get knives after this one?

Had to ask before someone else does :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smh… seriously

3 Likes

So it begins again. Lol

12 Likes

I will have around 1200 Gold bars left by the time the current knives museum ends.

Would be good if Scopley allowed us to pick two of the three.

So Scopley should come out at least and say gold bars will not be used again after this collection or open up the other toon that we don’t have.

You need to show a little patience. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Patience is a virtue my friend. And it’ll take a minute to level this one up. I’m in no hurry. I hope its a recurring thing too. But I got to play catchup the next few months.

1 Like

Need I say anything more than :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Considering it took a month after the first collection ended for them to release the next toon, information on what’s going to happen next with the excess gold bars some have will likely not be answered for a while. Probably because they don’t even know what to do about that.

This is exactly why they shouldn’t have reused gold bars, dumb idea

1 Like

No, it’s perfect that they reused the gold bars thus ensuring that everyone will continue to use (potentially waste) energy on the daily roadmap collecting them and it might also just be the thing that keeps someone subscribed to the club.

Keeping the players in the dark is absolutely by design. The not knowing is the very catalyst that might cause someone to spring for a “deal”.

3 Likes

Using gold bars is a great idea.
But they should have used something other than knives for the trade in.
Those with tier 3 from first round will still have tier 3 after 2nd round.

2 Likes

I barely ever see u post anymore, remember when i use to post all the time hoping for a change? Relized this game will never change just power creeps itself till the ceiling then break through and build another floor but this time running out of materials now lol

1 Like

Yep, I still pop in every now and again but I can’t stand the way the game is being run. I’ve long since given up any hope for change, at least of the positive variety.

I can’t stand having to be so negative all the time. It’s not healthy for me or any of us for that matter. I have gone super casual but still, the time I spend in the game is far too much. Habit and addiction are hard things to break but at least my wallet has been closed for almost a year now so the only thing I am truly wasting is time these days.

Take care and I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Idk if to finish maxing christa or angel.

Im waiting til level up so I put angel on a YGL

Bro either quit the game or just play and have fun like the rest of us. No one wants to hear that depressing a$$ b$. You say you’ve change but you just keep whining.

Would you like some cheese with that whine hehe

Have fun? so your only one having fun??? haha sure…

If your not enjoying the game why play? And I didn’t say I was the only one I said “like the rest of us”. Most everyone I play with likes the game yeah theres shit too complain about but we say oh man those dicks over priced this. But we don’t sit and write af*n suicide note everytime they drop some shiz

Ever hear the expression
“SH! T OR GET OFF THE POT”