Gold Bar count.. Where are they?

I been collecting the gold bars ever since they dissapeared. Is there any way to know how many I have or are they just floating in space??

1 Like

Ask support

Message support asking how many gold bars you have they will give you the number but other than that they are not displayed anywhere

If enough people ask maybe they will add to Inventory

Most people already ask them. Also ask them how many blue keys u have if u have collected pete.

Thanks everyone!

Knowing scopes with all the stockpiled gold bars everyone has they will cost like atleast 80-100 bars per knife next time around

2 Likes

Gold bars will disappear like the plushies, keep surviving :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Please contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]

GR

1 Like

They can tell you whatever you need to know, how many basic tokens, blue keys, ice cream cones etc, Plushies😂

1 Like

I wish they’d also tell what bucket I’m in.

7 Likes

Any updates on this matter, preferably a date?

What matter? Date for what?

Need to know how many gold bars you have? Contact support any date you want.

I am in the rust bucket

at this point I think it’s just an experiment to see how long people will keep running the road map

Seriously need to start holding this company to its words. The gold bar s class should been ready as soon as the other ended. No longer then a week delay. Its been months. And they have only been pushing p2p events and characters even harder. That makes me believe we are wasting our time or the next ones are going to be ridiculous to upgrade.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.