Gold bar collected from free offers and roadmap but!

I did not receive them in the museum! Today would have been my last one to collect please fix so I either get them or that they will work tomorrow!
I was looking forward to upgrading my character!

Did you try support

I’m waiting for a reply.

@Someloser Yes please if you encounter this kind of issue in the future:

Please contact our customer support by following this linkhttps://scopely.com/customer-support/so they can have a look at this issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)](https://scopely.com/customer-support/)
GR

1 Like

Thanks, worked for today’s, support was no help.

1 Like

You’ve obviously never contacted support. St least not with an in game problem. You wouldn’t be so keen to recommend them if you had…

2 Likes

We understand your frustration. We will take this to the team.
Some generic response like that

1 Like

Are you F2P then tonight / tomorrow morning should come the needed last gold bar to max Christa / James.

They always reply back for me. They never actually FIX anything, but they do reply…

1 Like

I never said they didn’t reply. I was just questioning why anyone who’d ever tried to use them would recommend them.

It’s a sad fact that support is extremely rare to ever help anyone having issues I don’t know how many times I’ve wrote them about issues and I get auto response that have nothing at all to do with the problem I’m having and this happens on a regular basis customer services supervisor needs to do there jobs and make sure that customer service is in fact doing there job to the best or there ability because up until this point you might as well talk to a brick wall

The customer support is awful.

They’ll give you a reply. Say it’ll be sorted just over 24 hours, to fob you off… After the 24 hours, the ticket automatically closes.

Tldr… Dont leave a 24 hour period between your messaging them as it’ll automatically close the ticket

What happens to the gold bars after you’ve maxed the free toon? You can collect them but can’t find where they go? Do we actually collect and store them? Or just collecting them to disappear?

You can contact support and ask them to tell you how many you’ve collected or just blindly keep collecting

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.