Gloves and wrinkled shirts

i like the increase in survivors but now ive ran out of shirts and gloves for training i have been struggling to get enough to keep training for the first time in months can we get a increase in the training items also please and thank you anyone else having this issue

6 Likes

It helps getting some from all levels now but if you pull 110 survivors and only 2 gloves and 1 shirt… survivors pile up fast.

1 Like

I just do 23 8 twice and spend the rest of energy on 7 3 with the surplus I just bank em in legendary training get plenty of hardhats to do this

1 Like

It sucks, but farm the gear map on Thursdays. I popped like 4 cans and got over 700 of each.

Not having any issues getting shirts and gloves.

1 Like

Add them to the gear depot…

3 Likes

Horrible idea.

1 Like

They should add gloves and shirts as low level mile stones in all events. 40 shirts and gloves for 100,000 in level up or 100 in raids or 5000 in wars or each stage of road maps.

Or just double up the shirts for higher levels as rewards.

2 Likes

Do the “Gear Hunt” map every week. The last stage of the 1st act drops 7 guaranteed shirts and gloves. Also when training, if you don’t already, use the first four training types and not the persona specific ones , you’ll double your output.

Would you clarify what that means? Thanks in advance.

NO! I don’t need stupid shirts and gloves taking up rewards slots. There’s a gear map every Thursday, farm it. Use cans, use tokens, you can get 500x each in no time

3 Likes

i just want more while farming like they did survivors not as milestones or in depot just saying drop more than one of one or the other i dont mind working for them just need more to keep up with training all the new extras

1 Like

It would make far too much sense for them to increase the output of gloves and shirts in proportion to survivors obtained per stage.

2 Likes

Why is that?

We don’t need to be paying for 1s gear. That gear should be abundant and easily attainable.

1 Like

You can also farm 7-1

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.