Global and Faction chat

Now that Global and Faction chats are back up, what else can we complain about?

3 Likes

about the manga pics you post… stop it.

14 Likes

Scavenger supplies- what in the world are those? Does anyone ever use them?
Town Hall upgrades/expansion- We’ve been sitting at level 20 for a while now, how hard is it to make a few visual tweaks and increase the storage/production caps?
Leagues- What in the world has happened? Removing coins makes Leagues 200% more worthless, another nice feature ruined.
Territories- They have been a mess ever since Leagues started up. Popups are annoying, especially during times like war. It’s hard to hold a territory for more than a few hours, especially due to games crashing.
Crashing- The other day, I was on the final part of the Maggie roadmap, about to beat it when my game crashed. -200 test tubes -1 faction supporter’s Gabriel, -opinion of this game, and I’m not getting started on all the territory crashing
P2W collections- Yes, us f2p get it, the p2p are dominant over us in every aspect. No need to rub salt into the wound.

Is Scopely planning on doing anything other than the bare minimum? Fix your game.

4 Likes

You mainly…I’m guessing your trying to troll. Don’t try so hard. You seem like a fairly nice person but I don’t get half of what you say as it doesn’t make sense…

You made a spelling mistake, so you are wrong. Just kidding, but I’m not trying to troll, what’s a troll anyways, is that like a LEGO?

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1: :fairy:

What’s the point of your hentai pics anyways?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nope. Not one thing unless you count releasing a new op toon every week as doing something. :wink:

2 Likes

How about the price of bread?

1 Like

Bread prices are too high! We the people, will revolt and take over!

1 Like

He/she is a child it explains alot

1 Like

That is very true ^^^^

Honesly, we got quite a lot of clowns (or just straight up morons) who turned threads into comedy.
First Unknownnn, then a white supremacy company promoter, an Arabic scammer that was advertising a Canadian Visa on this forum, SMMFH! guy, a person who tried to fool us with a fake screenshot of RTS-2 announcement, Veni, Arashrod and now this. There is either a zombie-like disease spreading across the forum, or it’s all a plot by Scopely to lighten up the mood of the fanbase.

I do try to lighten the mood, however, after consulting with my Scopely overseers, they told me to not tell anyone I’m with them. So no, Scopely isn’t behind this.

1 Like

These are just theories lol.

1 Like

I like reading a good theory.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.