Glitched Game Bug

Another week and my game is still glitched to where I can’t even access the game. Will this ever be fixed or???

If you haven’t heard from support in the last day of two, can you send in another ticket? I think GR will be back in a few hours, and having an open, fresh ticket will help.

A few hours or days?
Or early next year?

I resting assure they never answer as always

The team feels your pain. You can no longer purchase offers.

The team will DM you scopleys paypal details so you wont be left behind

Is it doing that thing where everything loads up then kicks you out?

My smaller account is doing that. Crashing at the loading screen

If your game is linked, delete the game data. That’s fixed mine and another players.

I emailed support and still haven’t heard anything. I also deleted and reinstalled multiple times. Still doesn’t work. And now I’m also being charged for services that I did not apply for nor partake in. Since of course my account is frozen in that loop . :man_shrugging:t4:

Scopely Support
January 09, 2020, 00:52 -0500
We haven’t heard from you for seven days, so we’re hopeful that our answer helped to address things fully. If not, please re-open your ticket with us. Our team will be happy to help!

I sent an email and another ticket in and this was their reply :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Jerimiah - Can you please me your account code and screenshot/videos or the issue you are having with the game?

GR

Im pretty sure i was able to upload a picture of my account code but i cant send a video recording.image0 image1

The issue was my game suddenly kept restarting itself and going back to the reload/download screen. I have 2 accounts in my game , a level 25 and a level 20. I’m unable to access both games no matter how many times i re upload or re-install the game. I have no idea what to do anymore. I’ve been on top of it by emailing and re uploading at least 3-4 tickets. If theres any thing else i can do to help fix it please let me know. Thank you for taking time to help me. Have a wonderful day.

Run away now @Jerimiah before you get to far gone

1 Like

yeah sadly

@Jerimiah Thanks for reaching out. Sadly, I can not help you with this issue but would encourage you again to contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ as they are the only ones capable to look into this particular issue.

GR

I’m sorry your having this problem still. I know after a update not to long ago that every one was having this problem, I’m not sure why yours is still doing that.

Buttt you can’t expect them to believe your the actual owner right off the bat. They need your player number account to validate you.

I’ve given them everything already. Screenshots videos and my Code. It’s been more then a week now

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.