Glenn for Sale!

SMMFH

TAKE THIS NOW AND GET AN ASCENDABLE EPIC!

Wow, just WOW!

I saw Glenn for sale and I thought it was g2 Glenn :weary: thanks for giving my hopes up :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Pretty sure he’s a depot toon too, but they don’t show those on where to find IIRC

1 Like

Are you in a newer region? Tbh, if ya don’t have him that’s not alot of coins they’re asking for. A new player might not have enough depot points saved up.

Got 2 from legendary tg. Don’t buy into this!

He’s Free-Ninety-Free everywhere. You can get him from ascendance too. Wouldn’t pay a thing for him

Ascending 4 stars is a waste of time tho

3 Likes

Not if you don’t have some of those toons. I was going hard for Carl until they had that $5 deal.

Neither would I spend for him but this is a much less destructive way to help newer players than the cheap access to promo level toons they did in the recent past.

I actually was impressed that they are offering a very useful toon for coins considering how many free coins an ftp can gain these days.

1 Like

Even if you don’t have one of the toons you’re wasting time and medals, with all the wheels and pulls we get your bound to get the character easier than ascending 30 characters

Why would anybody buy Glenn lol

1 Like

Still a better deal imo than a 10 pull that is most likely going to be all 4 stars and non-ascendable 5 stars. People have spent more coins to get far less.

1 Like

He was free a while ago you had choice of him or Shane and believe was Lori or some other garbage toon :joy::joy::joy:

He is free all over the place the depot accendable the wheel and from achievements

What’s wrong with this deal?

• It’s a guarantee for Glenn, not some RNG crap
  • He’s a great melee command
  • He doesn’t cost that much
  • He costs coins, and not actual $. So do some offers and you can get him for ‘free’.
  • Some people have never seen him in the depot (me)
  • Ascending 4* just for a chance for the character you want takes a lot of resources
  • This is great for anyone that missed the free event from before.
10 Likes

I remember when he was in the depot before 6*’s. Didn’t expect him to be ascendable and got him just to complete a collection. Good solid command.

$30 equivalent is way too high. $5 seems more appropriate for such a widely available character

1 Like

Better than their usual offers imo.

If I didn’t already have him I may have considered using some coins on him.