Glass Shards collection COMPLETED ... now what?

I like many other people, complete milestones on the events … generally the point of the game

I have completed like many others the Aaron collection and all the gear collections along with the platinum mod collection.

I understand a larger collection of players are still playing for them and this isnt a knock on any players as on my other account im still needing the glass also (as well as finishing all milestones, its just didnt fair off as well during territories event)

but we have just under 2 weeks left of this event and a few players are asking the question if this is it? mainly due to the glass being tied to event milestones still … YES, they should still be a part of the events BUT it was quite simple to complete …

Can we agree that either a new collection should be refreshed/started or that we can get some clarification that the remaining glass shards will be redeemed for something useful after event

4 Likes

I still need alot of Glass due to being bount on getting levels. But don’t worry your Glass will land right next to the Plushies :wink:

6 Likes

Well most players havent finshed all of their milestones cuz we are taking the event more chill…Personaly i got all Plat mods and the crates with watch and radio…now going for Gps and Canteen.

2 Likes

With a little less than half the event remaining I need 4k glass shards to be able to complete all museum collections as I have been pacing myself on level ups but there is plenty of time for me to get the remaining.

I understand that for some completing this took a lot less time, typically from buying offers and going further in level ups. I believe it is either an oversight by Scopely in allowing there to be a max amount of usable glass shards or they don’t care if players have unusable excess.

An additional turn in, whether it be for more gear or an exchange for S Class collectibles should be added for those that complete all museum collections. I add as a disclaimer, adding any turn in collections should only be for completing all other collections otherwise people will just use all their broken glass for the turn in collection thus defeating the point of the entire event.

How did you do that, get all the territories? Because I got everything from events and one territory each time, and I’m not even close (Finished Aaron, Mods, and CPS/Canteen, less than 500 left).

We had 3 territories the first time around Im pretty sure (they gave out a lot that first one) and 3 on the last. And I’m done all collections as well

I’ve been done since before this week even started.

If you have finished all glass collections you are in the minority. I’ve finished them all on my dead/muck around region besides one (6/7) because we held the territories 100% of the time.

Obviously if they you have finished them you’re finished. They arnt gonna give you even more bonus stuff for finishing quicker. Otherwise they would of put more collections :wink:

1 Like

Just goes to show that terrritories are the worst event of them all I guess, and I hope they never run them again.

2 Likes

What? Most people (well f2p) anyways have the opposite problem. I’m about halfway there.

3 Likes

He’s just admitted to being in a jerk faction taking 3x territories in both events featuring glass. Now he wants special treatment for the jerks only.

11 Likes

Its called playing the game bruh

1 Like

Sounds like you overshot in terms of effort.

Fun fact: don’t do that in the future :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This game is for and about whales. Non whales havent collected all the glass.

4 Likes

I’m not done yet. But predict I will have everything before the end of the event. Some extra bags of trainers or armory tokens would be nice for overshooters. There was plenty of extra during M & R event

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: I wondered how some had finished already

I can’t believe I supported this on my watch.

3 Likes

How are you

I’m stayin’ alive so good, but I don’t feel that’s what you were asking. Lol

2 Likes

They could easily fix this by adding another aaron Card collection so people can claim 2 (and those who did buy 3 by mistanke can get him S)

Its not like he will make much difference, but at least the shards aint wasted.

2 Likes

Yeah sounds like a problem 99 percent of the people don’t have yet. Maybe save your resourses next time and dont push the milestones in level ups and such if you knew you would have to many. Us regular people playing on active regions where holding more then one territory wasnt possible arent close to finishing so I guess just be glad your milking easy prizes lol

6 Likes