Give us AOW (15 sim)

finally give us a general war. I’m tired of sitting and waiting when my team is destroyed. You do nothing for the correct operation of the random.

5 Likes

12 Likes

download

Nah.

But a lot more weekday blitz wars would be great

11 Likes

No thankyou

Blitz wars would be nice every so often. CRW is superior to AOW simply for the amount of games you can play. There’s nothing more lame than searching for hours at time because your region goes to sleep. There’s always an opponent in CRW.

3 Likes

Then get out of your dead ass region

2 Likes

It’s not dead, there are just way fewer wars in AOW compared to CRW.

There’s a reason the vast majority of players have asked for the current format.

3 Likes

I’d say most people beg for aow when crw is on

Though they got rid of that with all out war because they where to similar remember seeing it In a post some where might be wrong

I think a blitz at least once a month would help a lot

6 Likes

AoW can go and never come back. Better rewards in crw.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind an AOW, nice to play with people in your region.

2 Likes

AOW is dead. Regardless of how active you think your region is AOW gives you half the activity. Scopely knows when they cashed in on region transfer versus mergers that activity died across the board. Your 10 “active” groups is nothing compared to the 40+ actual active groups in CRW.

1 Like

I’ve said somewhere else that I was all for and AOW / CRW rotation but not any more, transfers have made AOW unsustainable, CRW gives much more variety and more wars (even with the shitty matching system)

Just stick a region Blitz in once a month or even twice a month in place of a raid tourney

3 Likes

Fact :
AOW/blits = no $…and can farm cans

CRW = Scopely employees go shopping…hehehe

4 Likes

This is AOW.

1 Like

Having AOW is no longer fair IMO. Factions can’t conteol who transfers in and out anymore. Recently, our region had two factions transfer out. And before you say, transfer out, what about all the recruits who have transferred into us and no longer have keys? I don’t think it’s fair to ask them to spend another 1,000 coins on another key.

1 Like

I miss aow…too bad it is not viable in the current meta…maybe a scaled down crw with only 3 reagions could substitute.

Sorry, what?

CRW is far better as an event as far as participation is concerned, it’s more fun & faced paced. They just need to make massive improvements on the reward decrementation, lower placed factions get screwed.