Give the #1 overall 8v8

Have you guys decided which HIGH level activity region your group is moving to so they’re saved from further ‘screwing’?
And the rest of us from another 300 comment whine&cheese thread

I’m still scratching my head that a serious convo just took place with someone called “fartyourself” :thinking:

Has the world gone mad!!! :upside_down_face:

I’m thinking where ever you are…

!lol!

But in all honesty all top factions are potentially subject to getting screwed if mid season changes remain a thing.

So in that case… Does it matter?

In hindsight competely valid point.

LMAO, I’m on post 321 of a thread that should be renamed “dog barks at car”.

Don’t go to a region that has trouble filling 8 :man_shrugging:t4: Y’all bītch about the ftp player base not being competitive enough and when scopely addresses it some dumbass whale factions who shouldn’t have moved there to begin with complain about a 6v6 and not being able to get as many points as they could. It’s hilarious really.

Take ghosting away from towers then, my faction doesn’t use game guardian to speed up the game. :persevere: if there’s not a defense in a tower after taking it, then it should automatically go back to walkers.

Are you guys really adding a fourth faction ?

Call it something beginning with E so we can refer to it as VINE or VEIN :smile: Or for all you wine lovers O could work for VINO! :wink:

More like VAIN

annihilation. bam, its named

NM… Just heard why… kudos to you guys… I’m shocked what’s about to happen…

That’s why we reached out. Lots of good people will get hurt by this

honestly still in disbelief … I honestly wish you guys the best of luck

I wish you the best of luck as well. I don’t know why. But it seems like the right thing to do.

What do you mean? Give us the details.

Cryptic messages are better.

I just worked it out.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I thought it was something big. I knew that already.

Soon there will be a dozen factions left with all these mergers… How i miss how RTS was before transfers!