Give the #1 overall 8v8

Lol.

Really wished I had screenshots of the conversations in VIN but a pity I didn’t take proof of it.

Not saying everyone in VIN does it but there were a few who talked (or admitted) and even openly shared ways of refunding. This was about a month or two ago.

And I’m pretty sure I recall either bane or gov giving a stern warning not to even talk about it anymore which immediately ceased all mentions of refund thereafter.

If any of the leaders or people from the early days of VIN are gonna deny this, then I’m gonna lose all respect for the faction that’s claimed to be the strongest across all regions because those people are only strong because of refunds.

I’m not sure if these people who did (or still do) the refunds are still with VIN but yes, there WERE ‘cheaters’ in VIN.

Of course, there are gonna be people who are gonna demand proof of it but like I said, really wish I had taken screenshots. It’s up to anyone to believe but this is what it is (:

Been in quite a few top factions in as many different regions and, sadly, this is pretty common.

I am the lead of Infamous and I am so over this nonsense. I am more than happy to say I have never seen anything like this mentioned in any chat I have been in during my time with VIN. I have been the lead of Infamous since transfers opened so to say it happened a month or two ago is a blatant lie. This is just another attempt to discredit what Gov built. Haters gonna hate and jealousy runs deep in the game.

That’s your best, Lulu? I was part of VIN and I chose to leave. I have the utmost respect for the people there, so sorry you’re wrong but jealousy and hate are the last thing on my mind.

VIN can do whatever it takes to protect its pristine reputation but hey like I said, I know what I saw. Call me a liar but my conscience and memory of it are clear.

My best? All I can say is I haven’t seen anything like that in any chat I’ve been a part of which means I will continue to stand my ground that you are lying for some reason. JB actually scanned Gov’s Accounts and personally stood up and said they found nothing. I have never seen Anyone from Scopely verbally come out and clear someone before. When I take my personal experience along with JB standing up for Gov, I think there is more proof against what you are claiming then someone who claims they “left” with nothing but accusations and innuendo.

Sorry. Never said anything about Gov being a cheater. In fact, if I recall correctly, he was the one who put a stop to all the talk about refunds in the 90-people group chat.

You not having seen anything of refunds even being openly discussed by the (ex)members does not mean it did not happen. Pretty disappointed by the lack of integrity here unfortunately.

Quest to discredit VIN nice.

No one cares.

Every bit of what VIN is, is because of hard work.

If you don’t like us, then kindly say that and let it be. But to throw statements around with intent to encourage further accusations relative to our integrity is just unnecessary and childish.

#8v8forTroup

Hiding behind a name just shows you aren’t willing to come out with your identity. That shows me everything I need to know.

Sorry but that statement is false.

If my intention was to discredit VIN, I would be saying the whole of VIN cheats.

I specifically stated it was just a few who openly shared and discussed refunding and even mentioned - wait for it, there WERE cheaters/refunders. Never said, there still are or if these refunders are still with VIN because I have since left and don’t know.

And if I really had malicious intent, I would have just created a thread about it the moment I left. Saw a reason to refute the claims about the faction being clean because that is untrue.

In wanderer’s words, and of all the leaders, “no one cares” what you need to know about me

If since left and mean no harm why hide?

But Gov doesn’t fool around and wait and neither do you. We found the convo. It was a player who is no longer in VIN and has quit since then. Gov did however warn that person talk if refunds were not gonna happen.

If since left and mean no harm why hide?

But Gov doesn’t fool around and wait and neither do you. We found the convo. It was a player who is no longer in VIN and has quit since then. Gov did however warn that person talk if refunds were not gonna happen.

I honestly don’t see what has me preferring to remain anonymous got to do with anything about VIN once having these refunders. It has ZERO relation at all.

Good you guys found the conversation and even better that the person has since left :slight_smile:

Just accept being 2nd best :man_shrugging:t4: Good game

You do know VIN members are probably not the only ones who most likely had a refund in this game, so to call them out personally for it is a bit sh it.

ohh funnn haven’t cheated myself… yet hehe

Just stop crying and spend harder.

Just seems like another propaganda post to have people talk about them

Propaganda?

How is getting screwed in leagues propaganda?

Simply facts.