Give the #1 overall 8v8

I ran out of comments. Need more please… thanks in advance

I miss you.

Definitely respected yalls attitude.

Definitely fun to war against.

cEYFeDB8PpXqYekMuPK

Dont be a dick. Tell me how to make a blintz.:joy:

Happen to me in many aspects of the game .idc and smile cause I know I’m Awesome :smile:

Yayyyy!!! I got reader badge!

I just want to thank everyone here. Without all of you none of this would have been possible! :bowing_man:

what is Vin ?

Three coalition factions - Vendetta, Infamous, Notorious

Why would there be a need for a coalition

Is it needed. No.

Is it fun working together in a larger community.

Yes.

We learn from eachother and overall makes us better.

Its just the way we chose to do it.

I blame Alex for all of this

#BlameAlex

I concur. #BlameAlex

If you do really want competition allying yourself with 2 other strong facs seems pretty daft

Recipe for cheese blintzes stuffed with ricotta and cream cheese. Includes step-by-step photos. Jewish, kosher, dairy, deli foods.
Ingredients
Blintz Ingredients
4 large eggs
1 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch salt
Nonstick cooking oil spray
Vegetable oil with a high smoke point for frying (grapeseed or peanut oil works best)
Filling Ingredients
1 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
1/4 cup sugar
1 large egg yolk
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch salt

The night before: Place the ricotta cheese from the filling ingredients into a strainer lined with cheesecloth placed on top of a bowl. Let the ricotta drain overnight in the refrigerator to remove excess liquid. Note-- this step is optional, it will help the filling to thicken so it won’t be quite so soft and goopy in the center.
Blend all of the blintz ingredients together using a food processor, blender, immersion blender or electric hand mixer. Consistency of the batter should be smooth (no lumps). Alternatively, you can use a fork to mix all ingredients together until the batter is smooth. Make sure you get rid of all the lumps.

Warm up a nonstick skillet on medium heat until hot. The skillet is ready when a drop of water sizzles on the surface of the pan. If the water pops or jumps out of the pan, the skillet it too hot—let it cool slightly before starting. If the water sizzles, it’s at the perfect temperature. Grease the entire surface of the hot pan generously with nonstick cooking oil spray (keep the oil spray away from gas stovetop flame).
Pour the blintz batter by 1/3 cupfuls into the pan, then tilt the pan in a circular motion till the batter coats the entire bottom of the pan in a large, thin circular shape

Let each blintz cook for 60-75 seconds until the edges of the blintz brown and the bottom of the blintz is lightly golden. You can tell it’s ready by touching the center of the pancake’s surface-- it should be dry and slightly tacky to the touch. Do not flip the blintz to cook the other side. Use a spatula to take the blintz out of the pan and place it on a plate

When are you making these for me?

Dick! :laughing::yum:

Actually best war we had was the blitz where we split up 2 of the groups into 3 factions through the gh a fantasy draft. It was an amazing experience.

They grow we grow.
And we kick each others asses.

The blintz recipe appears to be missing some steps. I can’t see where they tell you what to do with the filling.

Where are the step-by-step photos?