Gen 2 Op legendaries here!

2 Likes

Is this the next premier toon?

Yeah active skill turn 1. Like wtf, if the ai properly use it on defense you are fucked.

3 Likes

u thinks that’s op
hold my beer
revive shield with leader skill coming

2 Likes

So if you use his As turn 1 and have ap when taking damage he may be able to pop his ar turn 2 is what I’m assuming they had in mind

Ha Ha Haaa. His active is like old ones adrenaline.
11-18

1 Like

Hold on!!

Turn 1: taunt 3, gain 60% from berserker plus potential disarm

Turn 2: Pop Ar potentially killing enemy plus taunt 3 more maxing your Atk plus more disarm, also -50% atm to enemy

Turn 3: Wash and repeat

Wow!

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s OP at all…I’d say he’s slightly better than average. definitely useable…but if you run a shield on defence there’s no point of having him really.

3 Likes

what? shield on attack? he can go well on both attack and defence he is way to op. We just got hybrid. Cole “Molten Lava” he is going melt our teams :confused:

I’d put him behind lydia or Lee just to see if his ar pops every turn

just remember to max his active :wink:

If I’m predicting how he is supposed to be used it like this

Turn 1: Active skill
Turn 2: Rush
Turn 3: Active skill
Turn 4: Rush
Turn 5: Active skill
Turn 6: Rush

He is very linear but could potentially be the next priya

1 Like

dont forget disarm on weapon. most wanted skill

cooldown for active is 3 turns

1 Like

but he still can make one in first turn and then he turn his ar with berserker boost and taunt again.

I understand what you’re saying but I genuinely don’t think he’ll be an issue. We’ll just have to wait and see!

2 Likes

Not that OP IMO. Berserker will never proc because the taunt will just hit the shield.
Getting taunted turn 2 isn’t the end of the world either. Taunt makes you use a basic attack which you will always do on turn 2 anyway unless you’re still using a command.

1 Like

You will be taunted turn 1 with his active. Taunt forces you to hit him specifically, I believe. He has disarm when attacked, so breaks your weapons, and it will increase his berserker at the same time. Unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

Enemies turn 1, your turn 2.
Taunt will hit the shield.

Assuming enemy is running a shield.

2 Likes