Gear unification

Greetings dear community members. Came back to the game earlier that week and found myself in the position where I needed to study which gear is used for which purpose (museum toons, S class legends, veterans etc). Then I ran into similar posts on forum and decided to propose some unification for the gear - e.g. not create new type of gear for new type of characters like it was with league and s class, but rather require different, larger q-ty, to make things simple and transparent.
Please use the poll, which will give me a hint whether I should propose that to devs or not, thanks.

• Diversity of the gear
  • Unification of the gear

0 voters

1 Like

First bump

I’ll be a bit blunt here because it’s 7am and I’ve been up working all night.

Propose all you like; it won’t change, because Reasons.

At this point, I’d settle for in-game documentation of what gear does what and how much you need to do it.

3 Likes

Gotten to the point where I am pretty much just shaking my head and throwing up my hands. Rainbow flags, heads, tokens of many kinds, ball caps, bags, knifes of different kinds, cakes of different kinds, and that is just off the top of my head.

I honestly can’t keep track of what I need to upgrade toons any more.

2 Likes

Also, if they used the same gear, just higher quantities, knowing scopely they’d also triple the price, and remove many avenues for getting it.

That’s if they’d even listen, which they won’t. They want it more confusing bc they think people will accidentally waste on things they don’t need.

Simpler is usually better. But with scopely, change is baaaad

3 Likes

Glad to see first comments upon my propose, also glad that they are 180, we can see all pros and cons and decideif it will fit for our community. Keep them coming :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.