Gear Maps Suck!

Complete Garbage! The only things that needed to be changed when it came to gear maps, is that they needed to occur weekly and a reduction in energy cost.

I hope Scopley gets coal for XMAS!

6 Likes

Yes, suck they indeed do.

2 Likes

Played through one farmed ultra twice not a single bag drop :frowning:

No the coal will be the 12th day of xmas prize we get to farm for lol. The prizes are heading that way. Us :exploding_head: scopely :smiling_imp::money_mouth_face:.

1 Like

Yes they do suck indeed. But half of these clowns on the forums seem to think that this new gear map is God’s gift to RTS players. Some of the stupidity here befuddles the shit out of me.

3 Likes

It’s good on the short term for beanies and flaks and walkies n bags :briefcase: but long term it’s shit. A half arsed job to keep a promise keep us quiet :sushing_face:. At the end of it all a gearmap was promised here it is now take it and Be happy :smiley: (:thinking: very shady stuff) I’m sure the ripoffers will keep you supplied :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The gear maps are used for a means of food too, not just for equipping gear on toons. If energy cans are no longer existent during war events the end game will SUCK even more.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t see how anyone can think this travesty is a good thing, more energy total for far less gear. The only good thing is a bag and walkie daily but they should have done that without the first part of the map and without taking the farmable aspect away from the individual pieces of gear.

2 Likes

More shady crap from them :face_with_raised_eyebrow: how menny more kicks In the nuts can there be scopes.

2 Likes

The 12 nut kicks of Christmas. On the first day of Christmas Scopely gave to me a kick in the nuts. On the second day of Christmas Scopely gave to me a kick in the nuts. So on and so forth.

3 Likes

Them are some sore nuts :peanuts: mate :crazy_face:

1 Like

Think I’d rather have the coal :joy:. But as zeke sied in the walking dead (and still I smile :blush:)

1 Like

Merry xmas from scopely :confounded:

1 Like

how long it takes all to get that scopely is doing everything opposite what we want and they new great ideas is always worst adjustments what we got before? just believe me, no use to talk here much they wont listen, only give false promises and worst rewards/events, and same time think offers is saving player place, all will buy those