Gear map not showing up

My faction says they have theirs, mine is nowhere to be found on the road map.

0 Likes

Same here, I’m in the UK and our clocks went back over the weekend , has this messed up the game for me ?

1 Like

the gear map will appear on Sunday … which Sunday? nobody knows…:ghost:

0 Likes

try to convert the time. It came out 6 pm EST. 3 pm PST. I dont know your time zone or anything but tell me what time it is and i will convert for you, unless you want to do it yourself.

0 Likes

That’s a good question.
Checking on it!

0 Likes

I’ve got a Samsung s7 edge with 300mb wifi, game is up to date too , have never had an issue with roadmaps before; I’ve reset my phone, chamged regions, ran a quick stage and nothing has helped

@kalishane help lol

0 Likes

Sounds like the normal – you’re just waiting to download the new overlay.

We’ll take a look in CS!

Should correct itself. Depends on connection and phone.

What region are you in?

1 Like

I’m in wilcox

0 Likes

When something is missing from my roadmap, I usually raid someone. Finishing the raid forces your local game to check in with the server to find opponents and report back the scores, and that seems to trigger some sort of sync. Most of the time, after one raid, the roadmap syncs up and I get whatever I was missing.

2 Likes

It’s showing live in Wilcox on our end.

Sounds like a device / internet issue since it’s individuals and not others in their regions / factions.

Not saying the device is a bad one – it’s just having trouble right now pulling it.

Have you tried raiding?

0 Likes

I’ll switch to 4G and raid

0 Likes

I cleared data, came back it was there.

1 Like

Raiding fixed it

Thanks @LadyGeek and @kalishane

5 Likes

Yay!

Phew! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

I’m in the UK and I got it at the same time as everyone else. Time zone doesn’t matter when it come to roadmaps or event starts as it’s not like they are staggered release or anything like that.

0 Likes

still no gear map for me on dade. uninstalled game. cleared cache. downloaded on mobile network and Wi-Fi both just in case. have used all 6 raids. still no map. the ability of this company to not do a single thing bug free amazes me. guess I will miss this once a month map for seemingly no reason

0 Likes

now it showed. uninstalled multiple times.cleared cache a bunch. tried downloading through mobile instead of Wi-Fi. used all 6 raids. got raided on purpose. the only thing that finally fixed it was trying a premier recruit pull weirdly enough. lot of work just to get a map

0 Likes