Gear Hunt road maps sigh

Scopes have been doing some good stuff lately (not mentioning Commonwealth :shushing_face:) so why can’t we have our ability to farm shirts and gloves back, always got to take a little

7 Likes

Noticed this too, @Lostboy1 — pretty disappointing the least to say. Sure it’s nice that the new/old maps have been shortened but there was no need to nerf the drop rate of gear, especially when they know about the gear shortage! It’s just only about luring people into spending. Making a quick buck here and there you know.

Did they even announce these road map changes?

5 Likes

Scop need po…:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

Ouch that really sucks. It’s hardly even worth doing the map for that. You could get more from the world map with the same energy use.

This has got to be a mistake surely.

4 Likes

RNG at work?

I take it back, I did a few more runs and noticed that its just a single shirt in the drops.

seriously scopely? I regret only having 2 middle fingers to give you

4 Likes

On the old format it wasn’t RNG though. You got a set amount of shirts and gloves each time, I think it was maybe 7 total, split between the two items. 1 is just ridiculous considering how many are needed for training.

5 Likes

I literally canceling my SC because of this. way to take the game backwards

2 Likes

I honestly only ever recall maybe 1 or 2 drops per stage on that weekly roadmap, hence the reason why I stopped doing it many months ago and just stuck to 6-6 and 7-1.

1 Like

This an absolute joke. No need to farm something you can just cough up coins for. Maybe the same wiz kid who came up with the commonwealth event had a hand in this too.

4 Likes

Yeah what a rip off…I can get more stuff playing stage 1-1 and only cost 3 energy…

3 Likes

All the gear maps have been changed and nerfed
certainly not for the better. SMH :unamused:

4 Likes

This sucks.

Maybe Scopley is hoping you buy shirts and gloves in store.

2 Likes

Just ridiculous
qmfpjpAT2fJRK

2 Likes

Shhhhhhh! 7 char

2 Likes

Bump!

DON’T nerf our shirt and glove drops

6 Likes

Bit late for that. Better of running world map now at least you get a few survivors too dont even get any off these new ones only being 1 wave

2 Likes

Starve us for lvl up gear & introduce S-class, without adjusted gear drops or increased rewards.
Then the crazy amount of cards needed and the lack of continuous events to claim them for the same toon.
Now nerfing the gear map is yet another slap in the face of the entire player base.
Possibly time to hang it up after 5 years.
I refuse to buy more 70 GC offers for shirts/gloves now. I would supplement before, not now, so angry over this 1 drop item :rage::rage::rage::rage:

4 Likes

Well at least the Rescue roadmap is an improvement.
But where was the announcement of these changes? @TayTron

Not sure it is, I know they have the correct trainers now, but I farmed the last stage for Bo,s shirts and gloves survivors at a 4 energy cost, seems that’s not worth doing now either😔

That’s the main problem, all these maps used to be farmable and now they are not. Well they are but they’re not worth farming as it seems drops are neither good nor guaranteed.

1 Like