Gear for S Class Toons

Does anyone happen to have pics of the gear needed to level S Class toons like pete and priya. I’ve heard its double but I swear I’ve seen it cost 5 times. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

they need the same gear as a 6* (5x)

1 Like

So it is 5x the gear? Like 30 dummies for pete etc. I kinda wanted picture proof to prove a fac mate wrong to. Lol

Here you go (not my pics, posted in the forums)

4 Likes

Wtf really smh

2 Likes

Sooner or later expect 10/20/30/40/50 gold coins progression embedded

Since when do you think Scopely prices gear that cheaply? It’d start at 100 coins at level one and quickly go higher.

2 Likes

This is retarded!! How are we supposed to have enough gear to level up S-Class toons and compete in weekly level up events?

1 Like

Hard to level this shit with no gear events

I know what you mean…

Wow, I’m going to be on struggle street getting that amount of gear

I went through 1 million league tokens and a few thousand coins in past 10 days :sob:

1 Like

I’d say it’s reasonable. Why couldn’t they just make james and christa upgrade like this? Instead of inventing new exclusive gear.

3 Likes

I stacked up my first 100k in league tokens.

It costs a ton, but at least the stats of the s class are high enough to kinda offset it for now because they’re not absolutely everywhere yet

1 Like

Daaaaammmn that’s a lot! :flushed:

What I really need is more walkies and school bags. Why are these still set at only a quantity of 2 in the league store? They are needed for every 5, 6 and S-Class toon. Five of them for S-Class. Only 2 in stock in the league store with a 7 day restock timer? Since these are no longer given out as rewards for tourneys, milestones, etc. in lieu of rarer gear, I can’t be the only one running out am I? Especially with people leveling more 5* toons for Old School arena.

3 Likes

Business, and money. They make it, some of us spend it.

1 Like

You’re not the only one. And don’t forget about the veterans rings. Need even more walkies and schoolbags for those. I’ve got rings i can’t use and toons i cant upgrade solely because these are more rare than epic and legendary gear…

Should have several added to lower milestones imo, except they refuse to give more than 3 reward slots and those are all taken by dumb ass energy items… (need the 5 and 10 Bradys and Basils back too)

Also drop rate needs to be increased on the ultra rare gear map to equal the drop rate of beanies and flaks on the elite rare gear map. I farmed over 60 crates 2 weeks ago and over 40 last week, only got 2 bags and 1 walkie… smh

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me. Misery loves company. Yeah walkies and schoolbags are probably the most rare gear of all at this point other than perhaps canteen and GPS. They should increase military watches and radios to at least 4 and walkies and schoolbags to at least 6 in the league store. 2 with a 7 week cooldown is ridiculous with these new S-class and veteran ring gear requirements.

1 Like